PLUS-managed buildings which received BSA BUILDING SAFETY AWARD 2021 include the following:
6 awards for commercial buildings:
- 4 platinum awards were secured. 3 were presented to Siam Commercial Bank Plc. for SCB Head Office, Plaza East and Plaza West buildings. 1 platinum award was given to the headquarters building of Chia Tai Co., Ltd.
- 1 gold award was bestowed on Bank of Ayudhya's Krungsri Ploenchit Office.
- 1 silver award was granted to KPN Tower.
4 awards were conferred on residential buildings:
- 1 gold award was presented to THE LINE Phahon - Pradipat.
- 3 silver awards were secured, one each for Quattro by Sansiri, The Pano, and Ivy Ampio.
"I would like to congratulate the building owners who received the awards this time. Plus Property is proud to have played the role of property and facility manager as it provided support and oversight, leading to the realisation of the highest safety standard at the national level. This success has now continued into its 4th year. This level of safety standard exceeds the general criteria in the business sector, and fosters a sense of assurance for the building users - safe buildings undeniably mean safety in life. PLUS will press on with improving property and facility management and promoting a better standard in Thailand, for commercial buildings as well as for residential buildings at condominium projects and housing estates. It will act as a consultant and partner that is ever ready to provide comprehensive advice and support to building owners and businesses, including in safety management, fire safety, building systems engineering, and wellness and occupational health in buildings. Good experiences and safety will be delivered to building users and occupants, leading to sustainable creation of value for the building," said Mr. Chan.
Source: บริษัท พลัส พร็อพเพอร์ตี้ จำกัด