Available from Monday to Thursday, the Weekday Getaway is priced at THB 15,900++ per night for the Riverfront room and includes resort credit worth THB 2,000 net per night. The Weekend Rendez-Vous package, meanwhile, is available from Friday to Sunday at the price of THB 17,900++ per night for the Riverfront room and comes with a resort credit worth THB 3,000 net per night (room rates are subject to 17.7% vat and service charge).
- Complimentary room upgrade from Riverfront to Riverfront Premier
- Daily breakfast for two at Phra Nakhon restaurant
- A special welcome amenity
- Daily guided sunrise yoga by the river
- Complimentary pressing of up to 5 pieces of clothing per stay
- Daily Complimentary non-alcoholic mini bar
- Access to The Living Room for daily guest-only cultural vignettes and evening 'Cin Cin Hour'
- A Capella Culturist (Personal Assistant) at your service
Resort credits can be used during the stay at the resort's spa and wellness center, Auriga Wellness, and at the resort's food and beverages outlets including One MICHELIN-starred restaurant Cote by Mauro Colagreco, authentic Thai riverside restaurant Phra Nakhon, and at the Tea Lounge, which offers afternoon tea with handcrafted delicacies and remarkable river views. Credits can also be used at Stella, the resort's glam riverfront cocktail bar serving exquisite tipples alongside a dessert Omakase experience.
Reserve your getaway now for stays before 31 March 2022 and experience the privacy and truly bespoke hospitality at Capella Bangkok. Blackout dates may apply.
For more information and reservations, email [email protected] or call 02 098 3878. Become our fan at www.facebook.com/capellabangkok or follow our Instagram @capellabangkok. To learn more about Capella Bangkok, please visit www.capellahotels.com/bangkok.
Source: Capella Bangkok