Enjoy a must experience of "One-Stop" best-in-class of Michelin Guide Street Food from the different regions of Thailand and Art & Handicrafts all in one destination. Relish an instagrammable destination of the majestic Chao Phraya River, a gorgeous backdrop for a fun-filled evening. Prices starts from THB 100 nett per dish.
Enjoy a stroll along the Chao Phraya River while indulging in our hand-picked selection at the riverside food & sweet delicacies stalls:
- Kuay Jup: Mr. Jo (Michelin Guide 2021)
- Jok: Prince (Michelin Guide 2018 - 2021)
- Khao Soi: Lamduan Fah Ham (Michelin Plate)
- Stewed Pork Knuckle: Charoen Saeng Silom (Michelin Bib Gourmand)
- Guay Tiew Khua Gai Suanmali : Klang Hospital Intersection (Michelin Bib Gourmand)
- Phad Thai: Shangri-La Bangkok by Chef de Cuisine Yanavit Theerasomboonkun
- Khao Niao Mamuang: Kor Panich (Michelin Bib Gourmand)
And many more dishes from the team of Salathip's chefs.
For more information and to make a reservation, guests may call restaurant reservations on (02) 236 7777 or send an e-mail to [email protected] Diners may also book directly on the hotel's website at https://bit.ly/RDRD-1OCT2022-Media
About Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts
Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts, an iconic flagship brand of the Shangri-La Group, currently operates over 80 deluxe hotels and resorts with a room inventory of over 35,000. Renowned for its distinctive Asian hospitality, the Company has properties in Australia, Canada, mainland China, Fiji, France, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Maldives, Mauritius, Mongolia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Sultanate of Oman, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, the United Arab Emirates and the United Kingdom. The group's award-winning Golden Circle loyalty programme extends to all properties of Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts worldwide. For more information, visit www.shangri-la.com
Source: Shangri-La Bangkok